HideAway is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall HideAway from your PCFiretrust Limited
. Further information on Firetrust Limited can be seen here
. The application is often found in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\HideAway directory (same installation drive as Windows). HideAway's entire uninstall command line is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\HideAway\Update.exe. The application's main executable file is called HideAway.exe and occupies 277.00 KB (283648 bytes).
The following executables are incorporated in HideAway. They occupy 115.08 MB (120668256
bytes) on disk.
- HideAway.exe (277.00 KB)
- squirrel.exe (1.50 MB)
- HideAway.exe (54.26 MB)
- HideAwayDriverSetup.exe (923.80 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 3.14.0
of HideAway. Click on the links below for other HideAway versions:
...click to view all...
HideAway is a program offered by the software company Firetrust Limited. Sometimes, people decide to erase this program. Sometimes this is efortful because deleting this by hand requires some know-how related to Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE approach to erase HideAway is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase HideAway from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find HideAway or simply click the Search feature and type in "HideAway". If it is installed on your PC the HideAway app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click HideAway in the list of apps, the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about HideAway, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall HideAway.
8. After removing HideAway, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of HideAway which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling HideAway with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove HideAway by Firetrust Limited from your PC, nor are we saying that HideAway by Firetrust Limited is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove HideAway supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-12-17 03:59:20.530