This page contains detailed information on how to remove HideAway for Windows. It is produced by How to uninstall HideAway from your computerFiretrust Limited
. Go over here
where you can read more on Firetrust Limited. HideAway is typically set up in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\HideAway directory, depending on the user's decision. C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\HideAway\Update.exe is the full command line if you want to remove HideAway. The program's main executable file occupies 277.00 KB (283648 bytes) on disk and is titled HideAway.exe.
HideAway is composed of the following executables which take 58.42 MB (61261104
bytes) on disk:
- HideAway.exe (277.00 KB)
- squirrel.exe (1.50 MB)
- HideAway.exe (54.26 MB)
- HideAwayDriverSetup.exe (923.80 KB)
The current web page applies to HideAway version 3.14.1
only. Click on the links below for other HideAway versions:
...click to view all...
HideAway is a program by Firetrust Limited. Some computer users want to uninstall it. This can be difficult because performing this by hand takes some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK action to uninstall HideAway is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove HideAway from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate HideAway or simply activate the Search field and type in "HideAway". The HideAway application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click HideAway in the list of apps, some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding HideAway, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove HideAway.
8. After uninstalling HideAway, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong HideAway which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling HideAway with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a recommendation to remove HideAway by Firetrust Limited from your PC, we are not saying that HideAway by Firetrust Limited is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove HideAway supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-05-03 11:15:01.643