This info is about HideAway for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall HideAway from your PCFiretrust Limited
. Go over here
for more info on Firetrust Limited. The program is usually installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\HideAway folder. Keep in mind that this location can differ being determined by the user's decision. The full uninstall command line for HideAway is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\HideAway\Update.exe. HideAway.exe is the HideAway's primary executable file and it occupies about 277.00 KB (283648 bytes) on disk.
HideAway contains of the executables below. They occupy 115.08 MB (120668256
bytes) on disk.
- HideAway.exe (277.00 KB)
- squirrel.exe (1.50 MB)
- HideAway.exe (54.26 MB)
- HideAwayDriverSetup.exe (923.80 KB)
This web page is about HideAway version 3.12.0
only. You can find below info on other application versions of HideAway:
...click to view all...
HideAway is a program offered by the software company Firetrust Limited. Frequently, users choose to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is hard because uninstalling this by hand requires some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK solution to uninstall HideAway is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase HideAway from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find HideAway or simply click the Search field and type in "HideAway". If it exists on your system the HideAway app will be found very quickly. After you select HideAway in the list of applications, the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding HideAway, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove HideAway.
8. After removing HideAway, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of HideAway that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling HideAway with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall HideAway by Firetrust Limited from your PC, nor are we saying that HideAway by Firetrust Limited is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall HideAway in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-10-05 13:32:16.247