This web page is about HideAway for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall HideAway from your PCFiretrust Limited
. More information about Firetrust Limited can be read here
. Usually the HideAway application is placed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\HideAway folder, depending on the user's option during setup. The complete uninstall command line for HideAway is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\HideAway\Update.exe. The application's main executable file has a size of 277.00 KB (283648 bytes) on disk and is titled HideAway.exe.
The executable files below are installed together with HideAway. They occupy about 58.25 MB (61077808
bytes) on disk.
- HideAway.exe (277.00 KB)
- squirrel.exe (1.50 MB)
- HideAway.exe (54.26 MB)
- HideAwayDriverSetup.exe (744.80 KB)
The current page applies to HideAway version 3.4.0
only. Click on the links below for other HideAway versions:
...click to view all...
HideAway is a program by Firetrust Limited. Sometimes, computer users choose to uninstall this application. This is efortful because doing this by hand takes some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK approach to uninstall HideAway is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove HideAway from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find HideAway or simply click the Search feature and type in "HideAway". If it is installed on your PC the HideAway application will be found automatically. After you click HideAway in the list of applications, some data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about HideAway, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove HideAway.
8. After uninstalling HideAway, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of HideAway which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling HideAway using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove HideAway by Firetrust Limited from your PC, nor are we saying that HideAway by Firetrust Limited is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove HideAway supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-09-25 21:37:05.690