HideAway is a computer program. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is written by A way to uninstall HideAway from your PCFiretrust Limited
. More info about Firetrust Limited can be found here
. The program is often located in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\HideAway folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for uninstalling HideAway is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\HideAway\Update.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for admin rights. HideAway.exe is the HideAway's primary executable file and it occupies close to 285.73 KB (292592 bytes) on disk.
HideAway is composed of the following executables which take 168.92 MB (177123504
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- HideAway.exe (285.73 KB)
- squirrel.exe (1.74 MB)
- HideAway.exe (79.47 MB)
- HideAwayDriverSetup.exe (937.23 KB)
- HideAway.exe (82.11 MB)
- squirrel.exe (1.75 MB)
The current page applies to HideAway version 4.2.1
alone. For more HideAway versions please click below:
...click to view all...
HideAway is an application by the software company Firetrust Limited. Some people choose to erase it. This is easier said than done because performing this by hand takes some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE way to erase HideAway is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall HideAway from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find HideAway or simply click the Search feature and type in "HideAway". The HideAway app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select HideAway in the list , some data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about HideAway, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall HideAway.
8. After uninstalling HideAway, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong HideAway which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing HideAway with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall HideAway by Firetrust Limited from your computer, we are not saying that HideAway by Firetrust Limited is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall HideAway supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-08-17 16:35:42.297