HideAway is a software application. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall HideAway from your systemFiretrust Limited
. Check out here
for more details on Firetrust Limited. Usually the HideAway program is placed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\HideAway folder, depending on the user's option during setup. The full command line for removing HideAway is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\HideAway\Update.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for admin rights. HideAway.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 284.27 KB (291096 bytes) on disk.
HideAway contains of the executables below. They take 86.84 MB (91055344
bytes) on disk.
- HideAway.exe (284.27 KB)
- squirrel.exe (1.75 MB)
- HideAway.exe (82.12 MB)
- HideAwayDriverSetup.exe (958.14 KB)
The current web page applies to HideAway version 4.14.3
only. For other HideAway versions please click below:
...click to view all...
HideAway is a program by Firetrust Limited. Sometimes, computer users want to uninstall this program. This can be hard because removing this manually requires some skill related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY approach to uninstall HideAway is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall HideAway from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find HideAway or simply activate the Search feature and type in "HideAway". The HideAway program will be found very quickly. When you select HideAway in the list of apps, the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about HideAway, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall HideAway.
8. After removing HideAway, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong HideAway which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling HideAway using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall HideAway by Firetrust Limited from your PC, nor are we saying that HideAway by Firetrust Limited is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall HideAway supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-12-06 16:57:10.603