This web page contains complete information on how to uninstall HideAway for Windows. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall HideAway from your computerFiretrust Limited
. You can read more on Firetrust Limited or check for application updates here
. HideAway is commonly set up in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\HideAway folder, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's option when installing the application. You can uninstall HideAway by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\HideAway\Update.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for admin rights. HideAway's primary file takes around 284.27 KB (291096 bytes) and is called HideAway.exe.
The executable files below are part of HideAway. They occupy an average of 86.84 MB (91055344
bytes) on disk.
- HideAway.exe (284.27 KB)
- squirrel.exe (1.75 MB)
- HideAway.exe (82.12 MB)
- HideAwayDriverSetup.exe (958.14 KB)
This info is about HideAway version 4.14.2
alone. You can find below a few links to other HideAway releases:
...click to view all...
HideAway is a program by Firetrust Limited. Frequently, users choose to uninstall this program. This can be hard because deleting this by hand requires some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK solution to uninstall HideAway is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall HideAway from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find HideAway or simply activate the Search field and type in "HideAway". If it is installed on your PC the HideAway app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click HideAway in the list of applications, some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding HideAway, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove HideAway.
8. After removing HideAway, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of HideAway which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing HideAway with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall HideAway by Firetrust Limited from your PC, nor are we saying that HideAway by Firetrust Limited is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall HideAway supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2021-01-15 17:38:35.160