This web page contains thorough information on how to uninstall HideAway for Windows. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall HideAway from your PCFiretrust Limited
. Further information on Firetrust Limited can be found here
. HideAway is typically set up in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\HideAway folder, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the program. The full command line for uninstalling HideAway is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\HideAway\Update.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file occupies 277.00 KB (283648 bytes) on disk and is called HideAway.exe.
HideAway contains of the executables below. They occupy 58.44 MB (61274864
bytes) on disk.
- HideAway.exe (277.00 KB)
- squirrel.exe (1.50 MB)
- HideAway.exe (54.26 MB)
- HideAwayDriverSetup.exe (937.23 KB)
This page is about HideAway version 3.16.0
alone. You can find here a few links to other HideAway versions:
...click to view all...
HideAway is an application marketed by the software company Firetrust Limited. Some people decide to erase this program. This can be efortful because deleting this by hand requires some experience regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY procedure to erase HideAway is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove HideAway from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate HideAway or simply click the Search feature and type in "HideAway". If it exists on your system the HideAway program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select HideAway in the list , the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about HideAway, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall HideAway.
8. After removing HideAway, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of HideAway which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling HideAway with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove HideAway by Firetrust Limited from your PC, we are not saying that HideAway by Firetrust Limited is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove HideAway in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-06-03 09:13:45.920