This web page contains complete information on how to remove HideAway for Windows. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall HideAway from your computerFiretrust Limited
. More data about Firetrust Limited can be read here
. Usually the HideAway application is placed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\HideAway folder, depending on the user's option during install. The full command line for removing HideAway is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\HideAway\Update.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for administrator rights. HideAway.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 275.50 KB (282112 bytes) on disk.
HideAway is composed of the following executables which occupy 166.25 MB (174330848
bytes) on disk:
- HideAway.exe (275.50 KB)
- squirrel.exe (1.74 MB)
- HideAway.exe (79.46 MB)
- HideAwayDriverSetup.exe (937.23 KB)
- HideAway.exe (79.47 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 4.1.2
of HideAway. You can find here a few links to other HideAway versions:
...click to view all...
HideAway is a program offered by the software company Firetrust Limited. Frequently, people choose to remove this application. This is troublesome because deleting this manually requires some experience related to removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY practice to remove HideAway is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall HideAway from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate HideAway or simply click the Search feature and type in "HideAway". If it is installed on your PC the HideAway program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click HideAway in the list , the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about HideAway, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove HideAway.
8. After uninstalling HideAway, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of HideAway which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing HideAway using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove HideAway by Firetrust Limited from your computer, we are not saying that HideAway by Firetrust Limited is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove HideAway in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-07-30 16:40:45.937