You can find on this page details on how to remove HideAway for Windows. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall HideAway from your computerFiretrust Limited
. More information on Firetrust Limited can be found here
. The application is often installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\HideAway folder. Take into account that this path can differ depending on the user's preference. You can uninstall HideAway by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\HideAway\Update.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for administrator rights. HideAway.exe is the HideAway's primary executable file and it takes circa 285.73 KB (292592 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are contained in HideAway. They occupy 86.80 MB (91021488
bytes) on disk.
- HideAway.exe (285.73 KB)
- squirrel.exe (1.75 MB)
- HideAway.exe (82.10 MB)
- HideAwayDriverSetup.exe (938.73 KB)
This data is about HideAway version 4.3.1
alone. You can find below a few links to other HideAway releases:
...click to view all...
HideAway is a program by the software company Firetrust Limited. Frequently, users choose to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be troublesome because uninstalling this by hand requires some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK action to uninstall HideAway is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall HideAway from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate HideAway or simply click the Search feature and type in "HideAway". If it exists on your system the HideAway app will be found very quickly. After you select HideAway in the list of programs, some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding HideAway, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall HideAway.
8. After removing HideAway, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of HideAway which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling HideAway with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall HideAway by Firetrust Limited from your computer, nor are we saying that HideAway by Firetrust Limited is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall HideAway in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-09-15 08:49:38.983