This web page contains complete information on how to remove FreeVimager for Windows. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall FreeVimager from your computerContaware.com
. More information about Contaware.com can be found here
. You can see more info related to FreeVimager at http://www.contaware.com
. The application is often placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\FreeVimager directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for removing FreeVimager is C:\Program Files (x86)\FreeVimager\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for admin rights. FreeVimager's main file takes around 6.19 MB (6493184 bytes) and is named FreeVimager.exe.
The following executable files are incorporated in FreeVimager. They occupy 12.37 MB (12973893
bytes) on disk.
- FreeVimager.exe (6.19 MB)
- NeroBurn.exe (180.00 KB)
- Start.exe (5.92 MB)
- uninstall.exe (88.82 KB)
The current page applies to FreeVimager version 2.0.1
alone. You can find below a few links to other FreeVimager releases:
...click to view all...
FreeVimager is a program marketed by Contaware.com. Frequently, computer users try to remove this application. This can be troublesome because uninstalling this by hand takes some skill regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY procedure to remove FreeVimager is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall FreeVimager with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find FreeVimager or simply activate the Search field and type in "FreeVimager". If it exists on your system the FreeVimager application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click FreeVimager in the list of apps, some information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about FreeVimager, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for FreeVimager:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.contaware.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\FreeVimager\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove FreeVimager.
8. After removing FreeVimager, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of FreeVimager which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing FreeVimager with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall FreeVimager by Contaware.com from your computer, nor are we saying that FreeVimager by Contaware.com is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall FreeVimager in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-01-07 11:50:51.920