This page contains thorough information on how to remove FreeVimager for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall FreeVimager from your systemContaware.com
. Additional info about Contaware.com can be found here
. Click on http://www.contaware.com
to get more info about FreeVimager on Contaware.com's website. The application is often found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\FreeVimager directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for uninstalling FreeVimager is C:\Program Files (x86)\FreeVimager\uninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 4.73 MB (4961792 bytes) on disk and is named FreeVimager.exe.
The following executable files are incorporated in FreeVimager. They take 4.83 MB (5061333
bytes) on disk.
- FreeVimager.exe (4.73 MB)
- uninstall.exe (97.21 KB)
The current web page applies to FreeVimager version 9.7.0
alone. You can find below info on other releases of FreeVimager:
...click to view all...
FreeVimager is an application marketed by Contaware.com. Some computer users choose to remove this program. This can be troublesome because uninstalling this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE approach to remove FreeVimager is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove FreeVimager using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate FreeVimager or simply click the Search field and type in "FreeVimager". The FreeVimager application will be found automatically. After you click FreeVimager in the list of programs, some data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about FreeVimager, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for FreeVimager:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.contaware.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\FreeVimager\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove FreeVimager.
8. After uninstalling FreeVimager, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong FreeVimager which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling FreeVimager with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall FreeVimager by Contaware.com from your computer, we are not saying that FreeVimager by Contaware.com is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall FreeVimager supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-05-19 17:06:57.777