This page contains detailed information on how to uninstall FreeVimager for Windows. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall FreeVimager from your systemContaware.com
. Check out here
for more information on Contaware.com. Click on http://www.contaware.com
to get more details about FreeVimager on Contaware.com's website. Usually the FreeVimager application is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\FreeVimager folder, depending on the user's option during install. You can uninstall FreeVimager by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\FreeVimager\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for admin rights. The application's main executable file is titled FreeVimager.exe and occupies 4.73 MB (4964864 bytes).
FreeVimager installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 4.83 MB (5064392
bytes) on disk.
- FreeVimager.exe (4.73 MB)
- uninstall.exe (97.20 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 9.0.0
of FreeVimager. You can find here a few links to other FreeVimager versions:
...click to view all...
FreeVimager is a program by the software company Contaware.com. Frequently, computer users choose to erase this application. Sometimes this is efortful because uninstalling this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK way to erase FreeVimager is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove FreeVimager with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find FreeVimager or simply activate the Search field and type in "FreeVimager". If it exists on your system the FreeVimager application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click FreeVimager in the list of programs, some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding FreeVimager, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for FreeVimager:
- The software company is: http://www.contaware.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\FreeVimager\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove FreeVimager.
8. After uninstalling FreeVimager, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong FreeVimager which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling FreeVimager using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall FreeVimager by Contaware.com from your computer, we are not saying that FreeVimager by Contaware.com is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall FreeVimager supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-09-15 05:47:59.367