FreeVimager is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. It is developed by A guide to uninstall FreeVimager from your computerContaware.com
. More data about Contaware.com can be read here
. More details about FreeVimager can be found at http://www.contaware.com
. The application is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\FreeVimager directory. Take into account that this location can vary being determined by the user's preference. "C:\Program Files (x86)\FreeVimager\uninstall.exe" is the full command line if you want to remove FreeVimager. FreeVimager.exe is the FreeVimager's primary executable file and it takes circa 6.55 MB (6865920 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are incorporated in FreeVimager. They occupy 13.08 MB (13710832
bytes) on disk.
- FreeVimager.exe (6.55 MB)
- NeroBurn.exe (180.00 KB)
- Start.exe (6.27 MB)
- uninstall.exe (88.48 KB)
The current web page applies to FreeVimager version 4.0.5
only. Click on the links below for other FreeVimager versions:
...click to view all...
FreeVimager is a program released by Contaware.com. Frequently, computer users choose to remove this program. Sometimes this is troublesome because removing this by hand takes some know-how related to PCs. One of the best EASY procedure to remove FreeVimager is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove FreeVimager from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find FreeVimager or simply activate the Search feature and type in "FreeVimager". The FreeVimager application will be found automatically. When you click FreeVimager in the list , some data about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about FreeVimager, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for FreeVimager:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.contaware.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\FreeVimager\uninstall.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall FreeVimager.
8. After uninstalling FreeVimager, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong FreeVimager which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing FreeVimager using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove FreeVimager by Contaware.com from your computer, nor are we saying that FreeVimager by Contaware.com is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove FreeVimager in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-06-15 00:12:14.147