This web page contains thorough information on how to uninstall FreeVimager for Windows. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall FreeVimager from your systemContaware.com
. Check out here
where you can read more on Contaware.com. Click on http://www.contaware.com
to get more facts about FreeVimager on Contaware.com's website. FreeVimager is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\FreeVimager folder, regulated by the user's choice. You can remove FreeVimager by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\FreeVimager\uninstall.exe. Note that you might get a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 4.70 MB (4929536 bytes) on disk and is named FreeVimager.exe.
FreeVimager contains of the executables below. They occupy 4.80 MB (5029077
bytes) on disk.
- FreeVimager.exe (4.70 MB)
- uninstall.exe (97.21 KB)
The current web page applies to FreeVimager version 9.0.7
only. You can find below info on other application versions of FreeVimager:
...click to view all...
FreeVimager is a program released by the software company Contaware.com. Frequently, users try to remove this application. Sometimes this is hard because performing this by hand requires some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE way to remove FreeVimager is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall FreeVimager from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find FreeVimager or simply click the Search field and type in "FreeVimager". If it exists on your system the FreeVimager app will be found very quickly. When you click FreeVimager in the list of apps, some information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about FreeVimager, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for FreeVimager:
- The software company is: http://www.contaware.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\FreeVimager\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall FreeVimager.
8. After uninstalling FreeVimager, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of FreeVimager which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing FreeVimager with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove FreeVimager by Contaware.com from your computer, we are not saying that FreeVimager by Contaware.com is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove FreeVimager supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-01-07 02:32:41.553