FreeVimager is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall FreeVimager from your systemContaware.com
. Additional info about Contaware.com can be read here
. Please follow http://www.contaware.com
if you want to read more on FreeVimager on Contaware.com's web page. FreeVimager is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files\FreeVimager folder, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the application. The full command line for removing FreeVimager is C:\Program Files\FreeVimager\uninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for admin rights. FreeVimager's main file takes around 4.72 MB (4954112 bytes) and is called FreeVimager.exe.
FreeVimager is comprised of the following executables which occupy 4.82 MB (5053644
bytes) on disk:
- FreeVimager.exe (4.72 MB)
- uninstall.exe (97.20 KB)
This web page is about FreeVimager version 9.0.5
only. You can find below info on other application versions of FreeVimager:
...click to view all...
FreeVimager is an application by the software company Contaware.com. Frequently, people want to uninstall this application. This can be efortful because performing this by hand requires some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY approach to uninstall FreeVimager is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove FreeVimager from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find FreeVimager or simply activate the Search field and type in "FreeVimager". If it is installed on your PC the FreeVimager program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select FreeVimager in the list , some information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about FreeVimager, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for FreeVimager:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.contaware.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\FreeVimager\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove FreeVimager.
8. After uninstalling FreeVimager, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of FreeVimager which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing FreeVimager with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall FreeVimager by Contaware.com from your PC, nor are we saying that FreeVimager by Contaware.com is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall FreeVimager in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-12-01 10:54:41.810