You can find below detailed information on how to remove FreeVimager for Windows. It is made by A guide to uninstall FreeVimager from your computerContaware.com
. Check out here
for more information on Contaware.com. You can read more about related to FreeVimager at http://www.contaware.com
. The application is usually installed in the C:\Programmi\FreeVimager folder (same installation drive as Windows). You can remove FreeVimager by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Programmi\FreeVimager\uninstall.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file is called FreeVimager.exe and occupies 6.60 MB (6917632 bytes).
The executable files below are installed beside FreeVimager. They take about 13.18 MB (13819893
bytes) on disk.
- FreeVimager.exe (6.60 MB)
- NeroBurn.exe (180.00 KB)
- Start.exe (6.32 MB)
- uninstall.exe (88.49 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 3.5.5
of FreeVimager. For other FreeVimager versions please click below:
...click to view all...
FreeVimager is an application marketed by the software company Contaware.com. Some people decide to uninstall this application. This can be troublesome because removing this manually requires some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY solution to uninstall FreeVimager is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete FreeVimager from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find FreeVimager or simply click the Search feature and type in "FreeVimager". If it exists on your system the FreeVimager app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click FreeVimager in the list , the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding FreeVimager, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for FreeVimager:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.contaware.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Programmi\FreeVimager\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove FreeVimager.
8. After uninstalling FreeVimager, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong FreeVimager that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing FreeVimager using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove FreeVimager by Contaware.com from your computer, we are not saying that FreeVimager by Contaware.com is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove FreeVimager supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-09-26 21:04:44.053