This web page contains detailed information on how to remove FreeVimager for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall FreeVimager from your PCContaware.com
. More information about Contaware.com can be found here
. Click on http://www.contaware.com
to get more details about FreeVimager on Contaware.com's website. FreeVimager is typically set up in the C:\Program Files\FreeVimager folder, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the program. FreeVimager's full uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files\FreeVimager\uninstall.exe". FreeVimager.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 6.20 MB (6500352 bytes) on disk.
FreeVimager installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 12.38 MB (12985157
bytes) on disk.
- FreeVimager.exe (6.20 MB)
- NeroBurn.exe (180.00 KB)
- Start.exe (5.92 MB)
- uninstall.exe (88.82 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.0.5
of FreeVimager. Click on the links below for other FreeVimager versions:
...click to view all...
FreeVimager is an application released by Contaware.com. Some users choose to erase it. This is troublesome because uninstalling this by hand requires some skill related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY manner to erase FreeVimager is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase FreeVimager from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate FreeVimager or simply activate the Search field and type in "FreeVimager". The FreeVimager program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click FreeVimager in the list , some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding FreeVimager, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for FreeVimager:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.contaware.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\FreeVimager\uninstall.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove FreeVimager.
8. After uninstalling FreeVimager, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong FreeVimager which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing FreeVimager using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall FreeVimager by Contaware.com from your PC, nor are we saying that FreeVimager by Contaware.com is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall FreeVimager supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-21 21:23:46.937