This web page contains thorough information on how to remove FreeVimager for Windows. It is produced by How to uninstall FreeVimager from your systemContaware.com
. Additional info about Contaware.com can be read here
. You can read more about about FreeVimager at http://www.contaware.com
. The application is usually located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\FreeVimager folder. Keep in mind that this path can differ depending on the user's choice. You can uninstall FreeVimager by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files (x86)\FreeVimager\uninstall.exe". Keep in mind that you might be prompted for administrator rights. FreeVimager.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 8.78 MB (9209856 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed together with FreeVimager. They take about 8.88 MB (9309331
bytes) on disk.
- FreeVimager.exe (8.78 MB)
- uninstall.exe (97.14 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 4.9.7
of FreeVimager. You can find below a few links to other FreeVimager versions:
...click to view all...
Following the uninstall process, the application leaves leftovers on the PC. Part_A few of these are listed below.Folders found on disk after you uninstall FreeVimager from your PC:
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following data will not be removed; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
Open regedit.exe in order to remove the following values:
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Programme UserName\FreeVimager\FreeVimager.exe
FreeVimager is an application marketed by the software company Contaware.com. Frequently, people choose to erase it. This is efortful because uninstalling this manually takes some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY solution to erase FreeVimager is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove FreeVimager from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find FreeVimager or simply activate the Search field and type in "FreeVimager". The FreeVimager application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click FreeVimager in the list of applications, some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding FreeVimager, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for FreeVimager:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.contaware.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\FreeVimager\uninstall.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove FreeVimager.
8. After removing FreeVimager, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of FreeVimager which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling FreeVimager using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove FreeVimager by Contaware.com from your PC, we are not saying that FreeVimager by Contaware.com is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove FreeVimager in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-06 15:45:13.160