This web page contains detailed information on how to uninstall FreeVimager for Windows. It is produced by A guide to uninstall FreeVimager from your PCContaware.com
. You can read more on Contaware.com or check for application updates here
. More information about FreeVimager can be found at http://www.contaware.com
. The program is often installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\FreeVimager directory (same installation drive as Windows). The entire uninstall command line for FreeVimager is "C:\Program Files (x86)\FreeVimager\uninstall.exe". FreeVimager.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 6.20 MB (6500352 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of FreeVimager. They occupy about 12.39 MB (12989253
bytes) on disk.
- FreeVimager.exe (6.20 MB)
- NeroBurn.exe (180.00 KB)
- Start.exe (5.93 MB)
- uninstall.exe (88.82 KB)
This data is about FreeVimager version 2.3.0
only. You can find here a few links to other FreeVimager releases:
...click to view all...
FreeVimager is a program offered by Contaware.com. Some users want to erase this program. This can be difficult because performing this by hand takes some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY approach to erase FreeVimager is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete FreeVimager with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find FreeVimager or simply activate the Search field and type in "FreeVimager". If it exists on your system the FreeVimager application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click FreeVimager in the list of apps, some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding FreeVimager, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for FreeVimager:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.contaware.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\FreeVimager\uninstall.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall FreeVimager.
8. After uninstalling FreeVimager, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of FreeVimager that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling FreeVimager using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove FreeVimager by Contaware.com from your PC, nor are we saying that FreeVimager by Contaware.com is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove FreeVimager in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-01-13 12:17:19.287