FreeVimager is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. It is produced by How to uninstall FreeVimager from your systemContaware.com
. Check out here
where you can read more on Contaware.com. Click on http://www.contaware.com
to get more details about FreeVimager on Contaware.com's website. FreeVimager is typically installed in the C:\Program Files\FreeVimager folder, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's option when installing the program. The full command line for removing FreeVimager is C:\Program Files\FreeVimager\uninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for admin rights. FreeVimager's main file takes around 7.34 MB (7698432 bytes) and is called FreeVimager.exe.
The following executables are incorporated in FreeVimager. They occupy 7.44 MB (7797903
bytes) on disk.
- FreeVimager.exe (7.34 MB)
- uninstall.exe (97.14 KB)
This info is about FreeVimager version 4.9.0
alone. You can find here a few links to other FreeVimager versions:
...click to view all...
FreeVimager is a program by Contaware.com. Frequently, users choose to remove this application. Sometimes this can be troublesome because removing this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE practice to remove FreeVimager is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove FreeVimager from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find FreeVimager or simply activate the Search field and type in "FreeVimager". If it exists on your system the FreeVimager app will be found automatically. When you click FreeVimager in the list , some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding FreeVimager, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for FreeVimager:
- The software company is: http://www.contaware.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\FreeVimager\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall FreeVimager.
8. After removing FreeVimager, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of FreeVimager that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing FreeVimager using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove FreeVimager by Contaware.com from your PC, nor are we saying that FreeVimager by Contaware.com is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove FreeVimager supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-03-21 19:10:47.690