This web page contains detailed information on how to uninstall FreeVimager for Windows. It is written by A guide to uninstall FreeVimager from your systemContaware.com
. More info about Contaware.com can be seen here
. More data about the software FreeVimager can be seen at http://www.contaware.com
. FreeVimager is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\FreeVimager directory, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's option while installing the program. You can remove FreeVimager by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\FreeVimager\uninstall.exe. Note that you might be prompted for administrator rights. FreeVimager.exe is the FreeVimager's primary executable file and it occupies close to 4.75 MB (4978688 bytes) on disk.
FreeVimager contains of the executables below. They occupy 4.84 MB (5078402
bytes) on disk.
- FreeVimager.exe (4.75 MB)
- uninstall.exe (97.38 KB)
This data is about FreeVimager version 9.0.3
only. Click on the links below for other FreeVimager versions:
...click to view all...
FreeVimager is an application released by Contaware.com. Some users want to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because doing this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK approach to uninstall FreeVimager is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase FreeVimager with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find FreeVimager or simply click the Search feature and type in "FreeVimager". The FreeVimager application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select FreeVimager in the list of apps, some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding FreeVimager, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for FreeVimager:
- The publisher is: http://www.contaware.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\FreeVimager\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove FreeVimager.
8. After uninstalling FreeVimager, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong FreeVimager that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing FreeVimager with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall FreeVimager by Contaware.com from your computer, nor are we saying that FreeVimager by Contaware.com is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall FreeVimager in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-10-16 20:03:09.567