This info is about FreeVimager for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall FreeVimager from your PCContaware.com
. Additional info about Contaware.com can be read here
. Click on https://www.contaware.com
to get more data about FreeVimager on Contaware.com's website. The application is often placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\FreeVimager folder (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall FreeVimager by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\FreeVimager\uninstall.exe. Note that you might be prompted for admin rights. The application's main executable file is named FreeVimager.exe and its approximative size is 4.71 MB (4942848 bytes).
FreeVimager installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 4.79 MB (5021090
bytes) on disk.
- FreeVimager.exe (4.71 MB)
- uninstall.exe (76.41 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 9.9.7
of FreeVimager. You can find below info on other application versions of FreeVimager:
...click to view all...
FreeVimager is an application offered by the software company Contaware.com. Some people try to remove this application. This is difficult because performing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK procedure to remove FreeVimager is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall FreeVimager from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate FreeVimager or simply click the Search feature and type in "FreeVimager". The FreeVimager app will be found very quickly. When you click FreeVimager in the list of apps, some data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about FreeVimager, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for FreeVimager:
- The publisher is: https://www.contaware.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\FreeVimager\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove FreeVimager.
8. After uninstalling FreeVimager, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of FreeVimager which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing FreeVimager with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove FreeVimager by Contaware.com from your PC, we are not saying that FreeVimager by Contaware.com is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove FreeVimager in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-01-09 17:09:35.023