You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall FreeVimager for Windows. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall FreeVimager from your PCContaware.com
. Open here
where you can find out more on Contaware.com. More details about the application FreeVimager can be seen at http://www.contaware.com
. The program is often located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\FreeVimager folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for removing FreeVimager is C:\Program Files (x86)\FreeVimager\uninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for admin rights. FreeVimager.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 7.32 MB (7678464 bytes) on disk.
FreeVimager installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 7.42 MB (7777920
bytes) on disk.
- FreeVimager.exe (7.32 MB)
- uninstall.exe (97.13 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 4.9.5
of FreeVimager. You can find below info on other versions of FreeVimager:
...click to view all...
FreeVimager is a program released by Contaware.com. Sometimes, people choose to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be efortful because performing this manually requires some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY approach to uninstall FreeVimager is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase FreeVimager from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate FreeVimager or simply click the Search field and type in "FreeVimager". If it is installed on your PC the FreeVimager application will be found automatically. When you select FreeVimager in the list of applications, the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding FreeVimager, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for FreeVimager:
- The publisher is: http://www.contaware.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\FreeVimager\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove FreeVimager.
8. After removing FreeVimager, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong FreeVimager which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling FreeVimager with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove FreeVimager by Contaware.com from your PC, nor are we saying that FreeVimager by Contaware.com is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove FreeVimager supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-09-05 06:19:57.983