You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall FreeVimager for Windows. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall FreeVimager from your PCContaware.com
. Open here
where you can find out more on Contaware.com. More details about the application FreeVimager can be seen at http://www.contaware.com
. The program is often located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\FreeVimager folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for removing FreeVimager is C:\Program Files (x86)\FreeVimager\uninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for admin rights. FreeVimager.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 7.32 MB (7678464 bytes) on disk.
FreeVimager installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 7.42 MB (7777920
bytes) on disk.
- FreeVimager.exe (7.32 MB)
- uninstall.exe (97.13 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 4.9.5
of FreeVimager. You can find below info on other versions of FreeVimager:
...click to view all...
FreeVimager is a program released by Contaware.com. Sometimes, people choose to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be efortful because performing this manually requires some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY approach to uninstall FreeVimager is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase FreeVimager from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate FreeVimager or simply activate the Search feature and type in "FreeVimager". If it is installed on your PC the FreeVimager application will be found automatically. After you click FreeVimager in the list , some data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about FreeVimager, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for FreeVimager:
- The software company is: http://www.contaware.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\FreeVimager\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove FreeVimager.
8. After removing FreeVimager, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong FreeVimager which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling FreeVimager with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove FreeVimager by Contaware.com from your PC, nor are we saying that FreeVimager by Contaware.com is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove FreeVimager supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-09-05 06:19:57.983