This web page is about FreeVimager for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall FreeVimager from your computerContaware.com
. Further information on Contaware.com can be found here
. You can get more details on FreeVimager at http://www.contaware.com
. Usually the FreeVimager application is to be found in the C:\Program Files\FreeVimager directory, depending on the user's option during install. You can uninstall FreeVimager by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files\FreeVimager\uninstall.exe". Note that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. FreeVimager's primary file takes about 88.82 KB (90948 bytes) and is named uninstall.exe.
FreeVimager contains of the executables below. They occupy 88.82 KB (90948
bytes) on disk.
The information on this page is only about version 3.0.0
of FreeVimager. Click on the links below for other FreeVimager versions:
...click to view all...
FreeVimager is an application offered by the software company Contaware.com. Frequently, people decide to erase it. Sometimes this is troublesome because removing this manually requires some skill regarding PCs. The best QUICK practice to erase FreeVimager is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase FreeVimager from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find FreeVimager or simply activate the Search feature and type in "FreeVimager". If it is installed on your PC the FreeVimager program will be found automatically. After you click FreeVimager in the list of apps, the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about FreeVimager, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for FreeVimager:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.contaware.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\FreeVimager\uninstall.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove FreeVimager.
8. After uninstalling FreeVimager, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong FreeVimager that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling FreeVimager with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove FreeVimager by Contaware.com from your computer, we are not saying that FreeVimager by Contaware.com is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove FreeVimager in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-04-29 14:02:07.417