FreeVimager is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall FreeVimager from your computerContaware.com
. Go over here
for more information on Contaware.com. Click on http://www.contaware.com
to get more details about FreeVimager on Contaware.com's website. The program is frequently found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\FreeVimager folder. Keep in mind that this location can differ depending on the user's decision. "C:\Program Files (x86)\FreeVimager\uninstall.exe" is the full command line if you want to uninstall FreeVimager. FreeVimager.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 6.52 MB (6841856 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed beside FreeVimager. They take about 12.86 MB (13481966
bytes) on disk.
- FreeVimager.exe (6.52 MB)
- Start.exe (6.25 MB)
- uninstall.exe (88.48 KB)
This data is about FreeVimager version 4.5.0
only. For other FreeVimager versions please click below:
...click to view all...
FreeVimager is a program released by the software company Contaware.com. Frequently, people decide to uninstall it. This is easier said than done because doing this manually takes some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE way to uninstall FreeVimager is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove FreeVimager from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find FreeVimager or simply activate the Search field and type in "FreeVimager". If it is installed on your PC the FreeVimager app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click FreeVimager in the list of applications, the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about FreeVimager, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for FreeVimager:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.contaware.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\FreeVimager\uninstall.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove FreeVimager.
8. After removing FreeVimager, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of FreeVimager which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling FreeVimager with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall FreeVimager by Contaware.com from your computer, we are not saying that FreeVimager by Contaware.com is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall FreeVimager in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-05-19 04:39:46.673