This page contains thorough information on how to remove FreeVimager for Windows. It is made by A guide to uninstall FreeVimager from your computerContaware.com
. You can find out more on Contaware.com or check for application updates here
. Further information about FreeVimager can be found at http://www.contaware.com
. The program is often found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\FreeVimager directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall FreeVimager by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files (x86)\FreeVimager\uninstall.exe". Keep in mind that you might be prompted for admin rights. The application's main executable file has a size of 6.52 MB (6841856 bytes) on disk and is named FreeVimager.exe.
The following executable files are incorporated in FreeVimager. They take 12.86 MB (13481968
bytes) on disk.
- FreeVimager.exe (6.52 MB)
- Start.exe (6.25 MB)
- uninstall.exe (88.48 KB)
This info is about FreeVimager version 4.3.0
only. You can find below a few links to other FreeVimager releases:
...click to view all...
FreeVimager is a program by the software company Contaware.com. Sometimes, people decide to erase this application. Sometimes this is easier said than done because doing this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK solution to erase FreeVimager is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete FreeVimager from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate FreeVimager or simply click the Search feature and type in "FreeVimager". If it exists on your system the FreeVimager application will be found automatically. After you select FreeVimager in the list of programs, the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding FreeVimager, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for FreeVimager:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.contaware.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\FreeVimager\uninstall.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove FreeVimager.
8. After removing FreeVimager, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong FreeVimager that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling FreeVimager using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall FreeVimager by Contaware.com from your computer, we are not saying that FreeVimager by Contaware.com is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall FreeVimager in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-04-27 14:13:45.660