You can find below detailed information on how to remove FreeVimager for Windows. It is developed by How to uninstall FreeVimager from your computerContaware.com
. Open here
where you can find out more on Contaware.com. Please follow http://www.contaware.com
if you want to read more on FreeVimager on Contaware.com's web page. The program is usually located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\FreeVimager directory. Take into account that this location can vary depending on the user's decision. You can remove FreeVimager by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\FreeVimager\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for admin rights. FreeVimager's main file takes around 4.13 MB (4333568 bytes) and its name is FreeVimager.exe.
FreeVimager contains of the executables below. They occupy 4.23 MB (4433096
bytes) on disk.
- FreeVimager.exe (4.13 MB)
- uninstall.exe (97.20 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 5.0.7
of FreeVimager. Click on the links below for other FreeVimager versions:
...click to view all...
FreeVimager is an application released by Contaware.com. Some users decide to remove this application. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because deleting this by hand requires some skill regarding PCs. The best QUICK solution to remove FreeVimager is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete FreeVimager using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate FreeVimager or simply click the Search feature and type in "FreeVimager". The FreeVimager application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click FreeVimager in the list , the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding FreeVimager, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for FreeVimager:
- The software company is: http://www.contaware.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\FreeVimager\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall FreeVimager.
8. After removing FreeVimager, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of FreeVimager which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing FreeVimager with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove FreeVimager by Contaware.com from your computer, we are not saying that FreeVimager by Contaware.com is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove FreeVimager in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-10 11:39:11.573