You can find below detailed information on how to remove FreeVimager for Windows. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall FreeVimager from your PCContaware.com
. More information on Contaware.com can be found here
. More details about FreeVimager can be found at http://www.contaware.com
. Usually the FreeVimager application is installed in the C:\Program Files\FreeVimager folder, depending on the user's option during setup. You can remove FreeVimager by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\FreeVimager\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for administrator rights. FreeVimager.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 4.13 MB (4325376 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed along with FreeVimager. They occupy about 4.22 MB (4424845
bytes) on disk.
- FreeVimager.exe (4.13 MB)
- uninstall.exe (97.14 KB)
This info is about FreeVimager version 5.0.3
only. For other FreeVimager versions please click below:
...click to view all...
If planning to uninstall FreeVimager you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders left behind when you uninstall FreeVimager:
Generally, the following files are left on disk:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\FreeVimager
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\FreeVimager
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following keys will not be removed; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\FreeVimager\FreeVimager.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\FreeVimager\History.txt
- C:\Program Files (x86)\FreeVimager\License.txt
- C:\Program Files (x86)\FreeVimager\MasterConfig.ini
Open regedit.exe to remove the registry values below from the Windows Registry:
FreeVimager is a program released by the software company Contaware.com. Frequently, people try to erase this program. This can be troublesome because deleting this by hand takes some skill related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY solution to erase FreeVimager is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall FreeVimager from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate FreeVimager or simply activate the Search field and type in "FreeVimager". The FreeVimager program will be found very quickly. When you click FreeVimager in the list of apps, some information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about FreeVimager, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for FreeVimager:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.contaware.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\FreeVimager\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall FreeVimager.
8. After removing FreeVimager, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of FreeVimager that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling FreeVimager with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall FreeVimager by Contaware.com from your PC, nor are we saying that FreeVimager by Contaware.com is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall FreeVimager in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-23 01:34:38.613