You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall Express Burn for Windows. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall Express Burn from your systemNCH Software
. More information about NCH Software can be read here
. Please follow www.nch.com.au/burn/support.html
if you want to read more on Express Burn on NCH Software's page. Express Burn is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\NCH Software\ExpressBurn directory, depending on the user's option. C:\Program Files (x86)\NCH Swift Sound\ExpressBurn\uninst.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Express Burn. expressburn.exe is the Express Burn's primary executable file and it occupies close to 1.87 MB (1965840 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of Express Burn. They occupy about 2.72 MB (2851872
bytes) on disk.
- expressburn.exe (1.87 MB)
- expressburnsetup_v6.00.exe (865.27 KB)
The current page applies to Express Burn version 6.00
only. Click on the links below for other Express Burn versions:
...click to view all...
Express Burn is an application offered by the software company NCH Software. Some users decide to erase this program. This is difficult because doing this by hand takes some skill related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to erase Express Burn is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Express Burn with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Express Burn or simply activate the Search field and type in "Express Burn". If it exists on your system the Express Burn application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Express Burn in the list , the following data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Express Burn, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Express Burn:
- The software company is: www.nch.com.au/burn/support.html
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\NCH Swift Sound\ExpressBurn\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Express Burn.
8. After removing Express Burn, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Express Burn that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Express Burn with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Express Burn by NCH Software from your PC, nor are we saying that Express Burn by NCH Software is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Express Burn supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-01-25 21:36:23.187