This page is about Express Burn for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall Express Burn from your systemNCH Software
. Open here
for more info on NCH Software. Click on www.nch.com.au/burn/support.html
to get more data about Express Burn on NCH Software's website. Express Burn is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\NCH Software\ExpressBurn directory, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the program. The entire uninstall command line for Express Burn is C:\Program Files (x86)\NCH Software\ExpressBurn\uninst.exe. Express Burn's primary file takes around 1.68 MB (1761796 bytes) and is named expressburn.exe.
Express Burn is comprised of the following executables which occupy 4.98 MB (5222832
bytes) on disk:
- burnsetup_v4.58.exe (777.15 KB)
- expressburn.exe (1.68 MB)
- expressburnsetup_v6.09.exe (882.27 KB)
- uninst.exe (1.68 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 6.09
of Express Burn. You can find below info on other versions of Express Burn:
...click to view all...
Express Burn is an application marketed by the software company NCH Software. Some computer users want to erase it. This can be troublesome because performing this by hand requires some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY practice to erase Express Burn is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Express Burn from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Express Burn or simply activate the Search field and type in "Express Burn". The Express Burn app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Express Burn in the list , some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Express Burn, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Express Burn:
- The publisher is: www.nch.com.au/burn/support.html
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\NCH Software\ExpressBurn\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Express Burn.
8. After uninstalling Express Burn, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Express Burn that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Express Burn with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Express Burn by NCH Software from your computer, we are not saying that Express Burn by NCH Software is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Express Burn in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-07-12 18:57:10.017