Express Burn is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. It is made by How to uninstall Express Burn from your systemNCH Software
. More information on NCH Software can be seen here
. You can see more info on Express Burn at www.nch.com.au/burn/support.html
. Express Burn is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files\NCH Software\ExpressBurn directory, depending on the user's decision. You can uninstall Express Burn by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\NCH Swift Sound\ExpressBurn\uninst.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file is labeled ExpressBurn.exe and its approximative size is 1.95 MB (2046032 bytes).
Express Burn is comprised of the following executables which take 2.74 MB (2868384
bytes) on disk:
- ExpressBurn.exe (1.95 MB)
- expressburnsetup_v4.72.exe (803.08 KB)
This web page is about Express Burn version 4.72
only. Click on the links below for other Express Burn versions:
...click to view all...
Express Burn is an application by the software company NCH Software. Frequently, computer users want to uninstall this program. This can be efortful because removing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding PCs. The best SIMPLE procedure to uninstall Express Burn is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase Express Burn from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Express Burn or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Express Burn". If it is installed on your PC the Express Burn program will be found automatically. When you click Express Burn in the list of applications, some data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Express Burn, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Express Burn:
- The web site of the program is: www.nch.com.au/burn/support.html
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\NCH Swift Sound\ExpressBurn\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Express Burn.
8. After removing Express Burn, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Express Burn which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Express Burn with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Express Burn by NCH Software from your PC, nor are we saying that Express Burn by NCH Software is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Express Burn supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-08-02 04:11:30.000