This page contains complete information on how to uninstall Express Burn for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall Express Burn from your PCNCH Software
. Further information on NCH Software can be found here
. Usually the Express Burn application is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\NCH Swift Sound\ExpressBurn directory, depending on the user's option during install. Express Burn's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\NCH Swift Sound\ExpressBurn\uninst.exe. expressburn.exe is the Express Burn's primary executable file and it occupies around 940.00 KB (962564 bytes) on disk.
Express Burn is composed of the following executables which take 2.25 MB (2364072
bytes) on disk:
- expressburn.exe (940.00 KB)
- Setup_v4.30.exe (428.66 KB)
- uninst.exe (940.00 KB)
You can find here a few links to other Express Burn releases:
...click to view all...
A considerable amount of files, folders and Windows registry data will not be removed when you want to remove Express Burn from your PC.Registry keys:
Express Burn is an application released by NCH Software. Sometimes, computer users decide to remove this application. Sometimes this can be troublesome because removing this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY manner to remove Express Burn is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Express Burn from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Express Burn or simply click the Search feature and type in "Express Burn". If it exists on your system the Express Burn program will be found automatically. When you click Express Burn in the list of applications, some information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Express Burn, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Express Burn.
8. After removing Express Burn, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Express Burn that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Express Burn using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Express Burn by NCH Software from your PC, we are not saying that Express Burn by NCH Software is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Express Burn in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-21 14:25:34.957