Express Burn is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. It is written by How to uninstall Express Burn from your systemNCH Software
. Open here
where you can read more on NCH Software. Click on www.nch.com.au/burn/support.html
to get more info about Express Burn on NCH Software's website. Usually the Express Burn application is placed in the C:\Program Files\NCH Software\ExpressBurn directory, depending on the user's option during install. Express Burn's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\NCH Software\ExpressBurn\expressburn.exe. expressburn.exe is the Express Burn's main executable file and it occupies close to 1.72 MB (1805904 bytes) on disk.
Express Burn is comprised of the following executables which occupy 3.38 MB (3545360
bytes) on disk:
- expressburn.exe (1.72 MB)
- expressburnsetup_v4.66.exe (772.08 KB)
- expressburnsetup_v8.00.exe (926.61 KB)
This data is about Express Burn version 8.00
only. You can find below a few links to other Express Burn versions:
...click to view all...
Express Burn is an application released by NCH Software. Some computer users try to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is easier said than done because deleting this manually takes some experience related to removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY way to uninstall Express Burn is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Express Burn with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Express Burn or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Express Burn". If it exists on your system the Express Burn app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Express Burn in the list of apps, the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Express Burn, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Express Burn:
- The software company is: www.nch.com.au/burn/support.html
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\NCH Software\ExpressBurn\expressburn.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Express Burn.
8. After uninstalling Express Burn, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Express Burn which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Express Burn with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Express Burn by NCH Software from your computer, we are not saying that Express Burn by NCH Software is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Express Burn in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-09-12 07:49:58.153