This info is about Express Burn for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall Express Burn from your PCNCH Software
. More info about NCH Software can be read here
. More data about the app Express Burn can be found at www.nch.com.au/burn/support.html
. Usually the Express Burn application is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\NCH Software\ExpressBurn directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The full command line for uninstalling Express Burn is C:\Program Files (x86)\NCH Swift Sound\ExpressBurn\uninst.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for administrator rights. The application's main executable file is titled expressburn.exe and occupies 1.91 MB (2006232 bytes).
Express Burn contains of the executables below. They occupy 2.77 MB (2908592
bytes) on disk.
- expressburn.exe (1.91 MB)
- expressburnsetup_v6.21.exe (881.21 KB)
This web page is about Express Burn version 6.21
only. You can find below info on other application versions of Express Burn:
...click to view all...
Express Burn is a program by NCH Software. Frequently, computer users decide to uninstall this application. This is efortful because doing this by hand requires some experience related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK procedure to uninstall Express Burn is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Express Burn with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Express Burn or simply activate the Search field and type in "Express Burn". The Express Burn program will be found very quickly. When you select Express Burn in the list , the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Express Burn, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Express Burn:
- The web site of the application is: www.nch.com.au/burn/support.html
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\NCH Swift Sound\ExpressBurn\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Express Burn.
8. After removing Express Burn, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Express Burn which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Express Burn with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Express Burn by NCH Software from your computer, nor are we saying that Express Burn by NCH Software is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Express Burn supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-05-18 20:01:06.447