This info is about Express Burn for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall Express Burn from your PCNCH Software
. More info about NCH Software can be read here
. More data about the app Express Burn can be found at www.nch.com.au/burn/support.html
. Usually the Express Burn application is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\NCH Software\ExpressBurn directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The full command line for uninstalling Express Burn is C:\Program Files (x86)\NCH Swift Sound\ExpressBurn\uninst.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for administrator rights. The application's main executable file is titled expressburn.exe and occupies 1.91 MB (2006232 bytes).
Express Burn contains of the executables below. They occupy 2.77 MB (2908592
bytes) on disk.
- expressburn.exe (1.91 MB)
- expressburnsetup_v6.21.exe (881.21 KB)
This web page is about Express Burn version 6.21
only. You can find below info on other application versions of Express Burn:
...click to view all...
Express Burn is a program by NCH Software. Frequently, computer users decide to uninstall this application. This is efortful because doing this by hand requires some experience related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK procedure to uninstall Express Burn is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Express Burn with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Express Burn or simply click the Search field and type in "Express Burn". The Express Burn app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Express Burn in the list of programs, some data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Express Burn, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Express Burn:
- The publisher is: www.nch.com.au/burn/support.html
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\NCH Swift Sound\ExpressBurn\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Express Burn.
8. After removing Express Burn, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Express Burn which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Express Burn with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Express Burn by NCH Software from your computer, nor are we saying that Express Burn by NCH Software is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Express Burn supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-05-18 20:01:06.447