This web page contains complete information on how to uninstall Express Burn for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall Express Burn from your PCNCH Software
. Go over here
for more info on NCH Software. You can see more info about Express Burn at www.nch.com.au/burn/de/support.html
. The program is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files\NCH Software\ExpressBurn folder. Take into account that this path can differ being determined by the user's preference. The full command line for removing Express Burn is C:\Program Files\NCH Software\ExpressBurn\expressburn.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for administrator rights. The application's main executable file is called expressburn.exe and its approximative size is 1.99 MB (2081824 bytes).
Express Burn installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 2.79 MB (2920512
bytes) on disk.
- expressburn.exe (1.99 MB)
- expressburnsetup_v4.78.exe (819.03 KB)
This web page is about Express Burn version 4.78
only. For other Express Burn versions please click below:
...click to view all...
If planning to uninstall Express Burn you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders that were left behind:
Generally, the following files remain on disk:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\NCH Software\ExpressBurn
Registry that is not uninstalled:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\NCH Software\ExpressBurn\expressburn.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\NCH Software\ExpressBurn\expressburnsetup_v4.78.exe
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Audioverwandte Programme\Assistent z. Aufnahme auf CD od. MP3.lnk
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Audioverwandte Programme\CD Audio Brennrekorder.lnk
Supplementary values that are not cleaned:
Express Burn is an application released by the software company NCH Software. Some users want to remove this application. This can be efortful because uninstalling this by hand takes some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK practice to remove Express Burn is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Express Burn using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Express Burn or simply click the Search field and type in "Express Burn". The Express Burn application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Express Burn in the list of programs, some data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Express Burn, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Express Burn:
- The web site of the application is: www.nch.com.au/burn/de/support.html
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\NCH Software\ExpressBurn\expressburn.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Express Burn.
8. After removing Express Burn, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Express Burn which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Express Burn using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Express Burn by NCH Software from your PC, nor are we saying that Express Burn by NCH Software is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Express Burn in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-20 12:23:07.570