Express Burn is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall Express Burn from your systemNCH Software
. Take a look here
where you can get more info on NCH Software. Please follow www.nch.com.au/burn/es/support.html
if you want to read more on Express Burn on NCH Software's page. Express Burn is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\NCH Software\ExpressBurn folder, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's option when installing the application. The full uninstall command line for Express Burn is C:\Program Files (x86)\NCH Software\ExpressBurn\expressburn.exe. Express Burn's primary file takes about 1.95 MB (2047520 bytes) and is called expressburn.exe.
Express Burn installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 2.73 MB (2860608
bytes) on disk.
- expressburn.exe (1.95 MB)
- expressburnsetup_v4.70.exe (794.03 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 4.70
of Express Burn. You can find below info on other versions of Express Burn:
...click to view all...
Quite a few files, folders and Windows registry entries will not be removed when you want to remove Express Burn from your PC.Folders left behind when you uninstall Express Burn:
Check for and delete the following files from your disk when you uninstall Express Burn:
- C:\Program Files\NCH Software\ExpressBurn
- C:\Program Files\NCH Software\ExpressBurn\expressburn.exe
- C:\Program Files\NCH Software\ExpressBurn\expressburnsetup_v4.70.exe
- C:\Program Files\NCH Software\ExpressBurn\Help\advancedsettings.html
- C:\Program Files\NCH Software\ExpressBurn\Help\arrowlist.gif
Open regedit.exe to delete the values below from the Windows Registry:
Express Burn is a program released by the software company NCH Software. Frequently, users decide to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is efortful because deleting this by hand takes some experience related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK procedure to uninstall Express Burn is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Express Burn from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Express Burn or simply click the Search field and type in "Express Burn". If it exists on your system the Express Burn program will be found very quickly. When you click Express Burn in the list of programs, the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Express Burn, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Express Burn:
- The web site of the program is: www.nch.com.au/burn/es/support.html
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\NCH Software\ExpressBurn\expressburn.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Express Burn.
8. After removing Express Burn, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Express Burn that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Express Burn using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Express Burn by NCH Software from your computer, we are not saying that Express Burn by NCH Software is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Express Burn supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-18 22:10:57.850