This web page contains thorough information on how to uninstall Express Burn for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall Express Burn from your systemNCH Software
. More information on NCH Software can be seen here
. Click on www.nch.com.au/burn/support.html
to get more details about Express Burn on NCH Software's website. The application is often found in the C:\Program Files\NCH Software\ExpressBurn folder (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall Express Burn by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files\NCH Software\ExpressBurn\expressburn.exe" -uninstall. Note that you might get a notification for admin rights. expressburn.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 1.69 MB (1771672 bytes) on disk.
Express Burn installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 3.23 MB (3388288
bytes) on disk.
- expressburn.exe (1.69 MB)
- expressburnsetup_v4.62.exe (758.65 KB)
- expressburnsetup_v4.76.exe (820.08 KB)
This web page is about Express Burn version 4.76
alone. Click on the links below for other Express Burn versions:
...click to view all...
Express Burn is a program offered by NCH Software. Sometimes, users try to erase this application. This can be difficult because doing this by hand requires some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE way to erase Express Burn is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase Express Burn using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Express Burn or simply click the Search feature and type in "Express Burn". The Express Burn app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Express Burn in the list of applications, some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Express Burn, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Express Burn:
- The web site of the application is: www.nch.com.au/burn/support.html
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\NCH Software\ExpressBurn\expressburn.exe" -uninstall
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Express Burn.
8. After uninstalling Express Burn, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Express Burn which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Express Burn with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Express Burn by NCH Software from your computer, we are not saying that Express Burn by NCH Software is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Express Burn in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-04-25 19:03:32.260