Express Burn is a software application. This page contains details on how to remove it from your computer. It is produced by How to uninstall Express Burn from your computerNCH Software
. Check out here
for more info on NCH Software. More information about Express Burn can be found at www.nch.com.au/burn/support.html
. Usually the Express Burn application is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\NCH Software\ExpressBurn folder, depending on the user's option during setup. C:\Program Files (x86)\NCH Software\ExpressBurn\expressburn.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Express Burn. expressburn.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 1.72 MB (1802320 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of Express Burn. They take an average of 2.47 MB (2591392
bytes) on disk.
- expressburn.exe (1.72 MB)
- expressburnsetup_v4.66.exe (770.58 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 4.77
of Express Burn. Click on the links below for other Express Burn versions:
...click to view all...
Quite a few files, folders and registry entries will not be removed when you are trying to remove Express Burn from your computer.Generally, the following files remain on disk:
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following data will not be cleaned; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Express Burn Disc Burning Software.lnk
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Temp\2900\temp\NCH Express Burn Plus v4.72 With Serial Keys.exe
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Temp\5868\temp\NCH Express Burn Plus v4.72 With Serial Keys_2.exe
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Temp\7640\temp\NCH Express Burn Plus v4.72 With Serial Keys_2.exe
Additional values that are not cleaned:
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\SystemFileAssociations\.ebp\Shell\Burn with Express Burn
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Tracing\NCH Express Burn Plus v4_RASAPI32
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Tracing\NCH Express Burn Plus v4_RASMANCS
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\SystemFileAssociations\.ebp\Shell\Burn with Express Burn\command\
Express Burn is an application by the software company NCH Software. Frequently, users try to erase this program. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because doing this manually requires some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK solution to erase Express Burn is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Express Burn from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Express Burn or simply click the Search field and type in "Express Burn". If it exists on your system the Express Burn app will be found very quickly. When you click Express Burn in the list of programs, the following information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Express Burn, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Express Burn:
- The software company is: www.nch.com.au/burn/support.html
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\NCH Software\ExpressBurn\expressburn.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Express Burn.
8. After uninstalling Express Burn, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Express Burn which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Express Burn with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Express Burn by NCH Software from your PC, nor are we saying that Express Burn by NCH Software is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Express Burn in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-04-07 13:53:33.883