This web page is about Express Burn for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is produced by A way to uninstall Express Burn from your computerNCH Software
. You can find out more on NCH Software or check for application updates here
. Usually the Express Burn application is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\NCH Software\ExpressBurn directory, depending on the user's option during install. The entire uninstall command line for Express Burn is C:\Program Files (x86)\NCH Software\ExpressBurn\expressburn.exe. expressburn.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 1.65 MB (1733224 bytes) on disk.
Express Burn installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 2.39 MB (2501328
bytes) on disk.
- expressburn.exe (1.65 MB)
- expressburnsetup_v4.63.exe (750.10 KB)
The current page applies to Express Burn version 4.63
alone. You can find here a few links to other Express Burn releases:
...click to view all...
Express Burn has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Many times the following registry keys will not be uninstalled:
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\NCH.ExpressBurnebp\Shell\Mit Express Burn brennen
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\SystemFileAssociations\.ebp\Shell\Mit Express Burn brennen
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\SystemFileAssociations\.img\Shell\Mit Express Burn brennen
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\SystemFileAssociations\.iso\Shell\Mit Express Burn brennen
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Windows.IsoFile\shell\Mit Express Burn brennen
Express Burn is a program released by NCH Software. Sometimes, users want to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be efortful because removing this manually requires some experience regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK solution to uninstall Express Burn is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Express Burn from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Express Burn or simply click the Search feature and type in "Express Burn". The Express Burn application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Express Burn in the list , the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Express Burn, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Express Burn.
8. After uninstalling Express Burn, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Express Burn that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Express Burn with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Express Burn by NCH Software from your computer, we are not saying that Express Burn by NCH Software is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Express Burn in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-21 11:47:54.877