This page contains complete information on how to remove Express Burn for Windows. It is made by How to uninstall Express Burn from your PCNCH Software
. More information on NCH Software can be seen here
. Express Burn is typically set up in the C:\Archivos de programa\NCH Software\ExpressBurn directory, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the program. The complete uninstall command line for Express Burn is C:\Archivos de programa\NCH Software\ExpressBurn\uninst.exe. Express Burn's primary file takes about 1.65 MB (1727492 bytes) and is named expressburn.exe.
The following executables are contained in Express Burn. They take 4.05 MB (4242544
bytes) on disk.
- burnsetup_v4.59.exe (769.10 KB)
- expressburn.exe (1.65 MB)
- uninst.exe (1.65 MB)
This info is about Express Burn version 4.59
alone. You can find below info on other releases of Express Burn:
...click to view all...
Express Burn is an application marketed by the software company NCH Software. Some users decide to erase this program. This is troublesome because deleting this by hand requires some know-how related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to erase Express Burn is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase Express Burn from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Express Burn or simply click the Search field and type in "Express Burn". If it is installed on your PC the Express Burn app will be found very quickly. After you select Express Burn in the list of programs, some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Express Burn, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Express Burn.
8. After removing Express Burn, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Express Burn that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Express Burn using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Express Burn by NCH Software from your PC, nor are we saying that Express Burn by NCH Software is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Express Burn in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-03-23 16:35:44.187