This page contains detailed information on how to uninstall Express Burn for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall Express Burn from your systemNCH Software
. More info about NCH Software can be read here
. More details about the software Express Burn can be seen at www.nch.com.au/burn/it/support.html
. The application is usually placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\NCH Software\ExpressBurn folder (same installation drive as Windows). The entire uninstall command line for Express Burn is C:\Program Files (x86)\NCH Software\ExpressBurn\expressburn.exe. The application's main executable file has a size of 1.72 MB (1802320 bytes) on disk and is named expressburn.exe.
The executable files below are part of Express Burn. They take about 3.20 MB (3354000
bytes) on disk.
- expressburn.exe (1.72 MB)
- expressburnsetup_v4.66.exe (770.58 KB)
- expressburnsetup_v4.88.exe (744.73 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 4.88
of Express Burn. You can find below info on other versions of Express Burn:
...click to view all...
Express Burn is a program offered by the software company NCH Software. Some users choose to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be troublesome because doing this by hand takes some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK procedure to uninstall Express Burn is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Express Burn from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Express Burn or simply click the Search field and type in "Express Burn". If it exists on your system the Express Burn program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Express Burn in the list of programs, the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Express Burn, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Express Burn:
- The web site of the program is: www.nch.com.au/burn/it/support.html
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\NCH Software\ExpressBurn\expressburn.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Express Burn.
8. After removing Express Burn, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Express Burn which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Express Burn with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Express Burn by NCH Software from your PC, we are not saying that Express Burn by NCH Software is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Express Burn in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-01-15 13:13:07.943