You can find below detailed information on how to remove Express Burn for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall Express Burn from your systemNCH Software
. Further information on NCH Software can be seen here
. Click on www.nch.com.au/burn/support.html
to get more information about Express Burn on NCH Software's website. Express Burn is normally installed in the C:\Program Files\NCH Software\ExpressBurn folder, regulated by the user's decision. The full command line for removing Express Burn is C:\Program Files\NCH Swift Sound\ExpressBurn\uninst.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for admin rights. Express Burn's primary file takes around 1.94 MB (2037832 bytes) and is named expressburn.exe.
Express Burn contains of the executables below. They occupy 2.82 MB (2960528
bytes) on disk.
- expressburn.exe (1.94 MB)
- expressburnsetup_v7.10.exe (901.07 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 7.10
of Express Burn. For more Express Burn versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Some files and registry entries are regularly left behind when you remove Express Burn.Folders remaining:
- C:\Program Files\NCH Software\ExpressBurn
Registry that is not removed:
- C:\Program Files\NCH Software\ExpressBurn\expressburn.exe
- C:\Program Files\NCH Software\ExpressBurn\expressburnsetup_v7.10.exe
Open regedit.exe in order to delete the following registry values:
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\IsoBuster.iso\shell\Burn with Express Burn
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\NCH.ExpressBurn.ebp\Shell\Burn with Express Burn
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\SystemFileAssociations\.ebp\Shell\Burn with Express Burn
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\SystemFileAssociations\.img\Shell\Burn with Express Burn
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\SystemFileAssociations\.iso\Shell\Burn with Express Burn
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Windows.IsoFile\shell\Burn with Express Burn
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files\NCH Software\ExpressBurn\expressburn.exe
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files\NCH Swift Sound\ExpressBurn\expressburn.exe
Express Burn is an application released by NCH Software. Frequently, computer users want to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because uninstalling this by hand requires some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY way to uninstall Express Burn is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Express Burn from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Express Burn or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Express Burn". The Express Burn program will be found very quickly. When you select Express Burn in the list of applications, some data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Express Burn, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Express Burn:
- The publisher is: www.nch.com.au/burn/support.html
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\NCH Swift Sound\ExpressBurn\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Express Burn.
8. After uninstalling Express Burn, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Express Burn that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Express Burn using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
This page is not a recommendation to remove Express Burn by NCH Software from your computer, we are not saying that Express Burn by NCH Software is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Express Burn supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-04-17 21:30:43.403