This info is about Express Burn for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall Express Burn from your PCNCH Software
. Take a look here
where you can get more info on NCH Software. Please open www.nch.com.au/burn/support.html
if you want to read more on Express Burn on NCH Software's website. Express Burn is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\NCH Software\ExpressBurn folder, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the application. The entire uninstall command line for Express Burn is C:\Program Files (x86)\NCH Software\ExpressBurn\uninst.exe. The application's main executable file occupies 1.68 MB (1761796 bytes) on disk and is labeled expressburn.exe.
Express Burn is comprised of the following executables which occupy 5.70 MB (5973064
bytes) on disk:
- burnsetup_v4.58.exe (777.15 KB)
- expressburn.exe (1.68 MB)
- expressburnsetup_v4.62.exe (759.65 KB)
- expressburnsetup_v5.15.exe (855.27 KB)
- uninst.exe (1.68 MB)
This data is about Express Burn version 5.15
only. You can find below info on other application versions of Express Burn:
...click to view all...
Express Burn is an application released by NCH Software. Frequently, computer users choose to erase this application. Sometimes this is troublesome because deleting this manually takes some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. The best EASY action to erase Express Burn is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Express Burn with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Express Burn or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Express Burn". The Express Burn program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Express Burn in the list of programs, the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Express Burn, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Express Burn:
- The web site of the application is: www.nch.com.au/burn/support.html
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\NCH Software\ExpressBurn\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Express Burn.
8. After uninstalling Express Burn, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Express Burn which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Express Burn using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Express Burn by NCH Software from your computer, we are not saying that Express Burn by NCH Software is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Express Burn supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2021-07-28 10:24:32.330