Express Burn is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall Express Burn from your computerNCH Software
. More information about NCH Software can be seen here
. More details about Express Burn can be found at www.nch.com.au/burn/fr/support.html
. The application is frequently found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\NCH Software\ExpressBurn directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall Express Burn by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\NCH Software\ExpressBurn\expressburn.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for administrator rights. expressburn.exe is the Express Burn's primary executable file and it takes close to 1.97 MB (2062880 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are contained in Express Burn. They occupy 3.57 MB (3744616
bytes) on disk.
- expressburn.exe (1.97 MB)
- expressburnsetup_v4.79.exe (815.53 KB)
- expressburnsetup_v4.84.exe (826.79 KB)
The current web page applies to Express Burn version 4.79
alone. You can find below a few links to other Express Burn releases:
...click to view all...
When you're planning to uninstall Express Burn you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders found on disk after you uninstall Express Burn from your computer:
The files below were left behind on your disk by Express Burn's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\NCH Software\ExpressBurn
Registry that is not uninstalled:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\NCH Software\ExpressBurn\expressburnsetup_v4.79.exe
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\SystemFileAssociations\.ebp\Shell\Graver avec Express Burn
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\SystemFileAssociations\.img\Shell\Graver avec Express Burn
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\SystemFileAssociations\.iso\Shell\Graver avec Express Burn
Express Burn is an application marketed by NCH Software. Sometimes, people try to uninstall it. Sometimes this is easier said than done because uninstalling this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK solution to uninstall Express Burn is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase Express Burn with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Express Burn or simply click the Search field and type in "Express Burn". If it is installed on your PC the Express Burn app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Express Burn in the list of programs, some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Express Burn, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Express Burn:
- The software company is: www.nch.com.au/burn/fr/support.html
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\NCH Software\ExpressBurn\expressburn.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Express Burn.
8. After uninstalling Express Burn, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Express Burn which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Express Burn with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Express Burn by NCH Software from your computer, we are not saying that Express Burn by NCH Software is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Express Burn in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-21 11:45:58.357