Express Burn is a software application. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall Express Burn from your computerNCH Software
. Further information on NCH Software can be found here
. Please follow www.nch.com.au/burn/support.html
if you want to read more on Express Burn on NCH Software's website. Express Burn is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\NCH Software\ExpressBurn directory, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the application. You can remove Express Burn by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\NCH Software\ExpressBurn\uninst.exe. Note that you might be prompted for administrator rights. The application's main executable file is labeled expressburn.exe and it has a size of 1.68 MB (1761796 bytes).
The following executable files are contained in Express Burn. They occupy 4.96 MB (5203696
bytes) on disk.
- burnsetup_v4.58.exe (777.15 KB)
- expressburn.exe (1.68 MB)
- expressburnsetup_v4.82.exe (863.58 KB)
- uninst.exe (1.68 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 4.82
of Express Burn. For other Express Burn versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Express Burn has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall Express Burn:
Generally, the following files are left on disk:
- C:\Program Files\NCH Software\ExpressBurn
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the keys below:
- C:\Program Files\NCH Software\ExpressBurn\Express Burn Plus 4.62\Patch\Farsi ReadMe.htm
- C:\Program Files\NCH Software\ExpressBurn\Express Burn Plus 4.62\Patch\Patch.exe
- C:\Program Files\NCH Software\ExpressBurn\Express Burn Plus 4.62\Sarzamin Download.htm
- C:\Program Files\NCH Software\ExpressBurn\Express Burn Plus 4.62\Sarzamin Download.jpg
Open regedit.exe to remove the registry values below from the Windows Registry:
Express Burn is an application offered by the software company NCH Software. Sometimes, people try to uninstall this program. This is difficult because doing this by hand requires some know-how related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK procedure to uninstall Express Burn is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Express Burn from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Express Burn or simply click the Search field and type in "Express Burn". The Express Burn app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Express Burn in the list of applications, the following data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Express Burn, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Express Burn:
- The web site of the application is: www.nch.com.au/burn/support.html
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\NCH Software\ExpressBurn\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Express Burn.
8. After uninstalling Express Burn, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Express Burn which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Express Burn with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Express Burn by NCH Software from your PC, nor are we saying that Express Burn by NCH Software is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Express Burn supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-09-18 00:58:27.663