Express Burn is a computer program. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall Express Burn from your systemNCH Software
. Open here
for more details on NCH Software. More information about Express Burn can be found at www.nch.com.au/burn/support.html
. The application is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\NCH Software\ExpressBurn directory (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files (x86)\NCH Swift Sound\ExpressBurn\uninst.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Express Burn. expressburn.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 1.92 MB (2016480 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of Express Burn. They occupy about 3.65 MB (3822800
bytes) on disk.
- expressburn.exe (1.92 MB)
- expressburnsetup_v6.09.exe (882.27 KB)
- expressburnsetup_v6.18.exe (881.72 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 6.18
of Express Burn. Click on the links below for other Express Burn versions:
...click to view all...
Express Burn is an application released by the software company NCH Software. Some people decide to erase this program. This is troublesome because deleting this by hand takes some skill related to PCs. One of the best QUICK solution to erase Express Burn is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase Express Burn from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Express Burn or simply click the Search field and type in "Express Burn". If it exists on your system the Express Burn program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Express Burn in the list of programs, the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Express Burn, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Express Burn:
- The web site of the program is: www.nch.com.au/burn/support.html
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\NCH Swift Sound\ExpressBurn\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Express Burn.
8. After uninstalling Express Burn, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Express Burn which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Express Burn with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Express Burn by NCH Software from your computer, nor are we saying that Express Burn by NCH Software is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Express Burn supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-04-08 12:40:15.250