You can find on this page details on how to uninstall Express Burn for Windows. It is made by A guide to uninstall Express Burn from your computerNCH Software
. You can find out more on NCH Software or check for application updates here
. Detailed information about Express Burn can be found at www.nch.com.au/burn/support.html
. The program is often installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\NCH Software\ExpressBurn directory (same installation drive as Windows). Express Burn's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\NCH Software\ExpressBurn\uninst.exe. Express Burn's main file takes about 1.68 MB (1761796 bytes) and is called expressburn.exe.
The following executables are incorporated in Express Burn. They take 4.95 MB (5192624
bytes) on disk.
- burnsetup_v4.58.exe (777.15 KB)
- expressburn.exe (1.68 MB)
- expressburnsetup_v5.11.exe (852.77 KB)
- uninst.exe (1.68 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 5.11
of Express Burn. You can find below info on other versions of Express Burn:
...click to view all...
Express Burn is a program released by the software company NCH Software. Some computer users decide to remove this program. Sometimes this can be difficult because uninstalling this by hand takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE solution to remove Express Burn is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Express Burn from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Express Burn or simply click the Search feature and type in "Express Burn". If it is installed on your PC the Express Burn app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Express Burn in the list of programs, some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Express Burn, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Express Burn:
- The publisher is: www.nch.com.au/burn/support.html
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\NCH Software\ExpressBurn\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Express Burn.
8. After removing Express Burn, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Express Burn that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Express Burn with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Express Burn by NCH Software from your computer, we are not saying that Express Burn by NCH Software is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Express Burn in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-12-25 17:13:24.993