CCC Help Turkish
CCC Help Turkish is a computer program. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is written by How to uninstall CCC Help Turkish from your PCAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. You can read more on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. or check for application updates here
. Click on http://www.amd.com
to get more information about CCC Help Turkish on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.'s website. The program is often installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies folder (same installation drive as Windows). The application's main executable file is labeled CLI.exe and its approximative size is 304.00 KB (311296 bytes).
The following executables are installed along with CCC Help Turkish. They occupy about 7.84 MB (8220160
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CCC.exe (292.50 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (316.50 KB)
- CLI.exe (304.00 KB)
- installShell.exe (236.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (336.00 KB)
- LOG.exe (71.00 KB)
- MMLoadDrvPXDiscrete.exe (51.50 KB)
- MOM.exe (292.50 KB)
- SLSTaskbar.exe (1.98 MB)
- SLSTaskbar64.exe (2.51 MB)
- CLIStart.exe (748.25 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (729.75 KB)
This web page is about CCC Help Turkish version 2013.1231.0313.5692
alone. Click on the links below for other CCC Help Turkish versions:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Turkish is an application by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Sometimes, users want to uninstall it. This is troublesome because removing this by hand requires some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK manner to uninstall CCC Help Turkish is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall CCC Help Turkish using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find CCC Help Turkish or simply click the Search field and type in "CCC Help Turkish". The CCC Help Turkish app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click CCC Help Turkish in the list , the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about CCC Help Turkish, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove CCC Help Turkish.
8. After removing CCC Help Turkish, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of CCC Help Turkish that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing CCC Help Turkish with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove CCC Help Turkish by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that CCC Help Turkish by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove CCC Help Turkish supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-24 18:39:03.787