CCC Help Turkish
This web page contains complete information on how to uninstall CCC Help Turkish for Windows. It is produced by A guide to uninstall CCC Help Turkish from your systemAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. More info about Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. can be seen here
. Click on http://www.amd.com
to get more info about CCC Help Turkish on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.'s website. CCC Help Turkish is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies directory, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's option while installing the application. CLI.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 304.00 KB (311296 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of CCC Help Turkish. They occupy about 6.23 MB (6533728
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CCC.exe (292.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (316.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (304.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (627.59 KB)
- installShell.exe (236.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (336.00 KB)
- LOG.exe (71.00 KB)
- MMLoadDrvPXDiscrete.exe (48.50 KB)
- MOM.exe (292.00 KB)
- SLSTaskbar.exe (1.58 MB)
- SLSTaskbar64.exe (2.14 MB)
The current page applies to CCC Help Turkish version 2013.0314.1032.17070
alone. Click on the links below for other CCC Help Turkish versions:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Turkish is an application by the software company Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Some computer users try to uninstall this program. This is troublesome because deleting this by hand takes some skill related to Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE approach to uninstall CCC Help Turkish is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall CCC Help Turkish from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find CCC Help Turkish or simply activate the Search field and type in "CCC Help Turkish". The CCC Help Turkish program will be found very quickly. When you click CCC Help Turkish in the list of applications, the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about CCC Help Turkish, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall CCC Help Turkish.
8. After removing CCC Help Turkish, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong CCC Help Turkish which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling CCC Help Turkish using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove CCC Help Turkish by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that CCC Help Turkish by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove CCC Help Turkish in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-19 18:57:40.687